David Bowie (tapes)

While looking through some tributes, I saw that the 1983 album Let's Dance was released on 8-track cartridge! I thought it had died out by then. Well, Bowie even released his 1969 second album on open-reel tape. I expect some of this will be changing hands on eBay shortly as collectors cash in.

Reply to
bruce56

Surprised about the 8-track. I have an 8-track machine (a home unit, not a car one. A Pioneer, I think it is. I assume the belts in it would be buggered by now though.

Reply to
Jeßus