Data Sheets Needed

First up I am looking for the service manual & schematics on a Sharp
SF9400 photo copier, is there anyone that can help out with this
please.
I have purchased this manual from online manual sites only to find
it is not complete & does not have the electrical schematics.

Secondly I am looking for data sheets or any information on the
following IC's SN751521GAFT & SN751522 also this one that is out of
an IBM 5140 laptop it is 6487158 (E46L01FL)

Any help on any of these would greatly be appreciated.

Thankyou
prolater

Re: Data Sheets Needed

put finger to keyboard and composed:

I suspect these are TI made-to-order parts, probably line drivers or
interface ICs. It may help if you told us the application, number of
pins, package style, supply voltage, date code, etc.

- Franc Zabkar

Re: Data Sheets Needed

Franc,

These IC's SN751521GAFT & SN751522  are on the back of 2 old plasma displays
I have, attached to a removable pcb.

The SN751521GAFT  is a 48pin flat package & the SN751522 is a 20 pin flat
package type.
This small pcb the carries these 2 IC's mounts in the middle of the back and
connects to a series of sn5108A IC's(10) & others which are in a far to
delicate place to identify ATM.

Wether they are custom or not I don't know but the screens are from old
Toshiba 386 laptops (so to speak) the model of the laptops are 5100 from
memory.

regards prolater