Data Acquisition Software for meter

Hi,  My noname rs232 enabled multimeter had software that came with it
the enabled
me to connect to my pc and log voltages etc.  I have long lost the cd
but found my
serial cable.  does anyone have a copy of the software?

The cd just had U801 Data Acquisition Software  for Windows.

Anyone generous enough to email a zip file, appreciated
email snipped-for-privacy@joho.com

Re: Data Acquisition Software for meter

Perhaps this link might be useful -
http://www.ozgear.com.au/Lutron/sw801.htm

Cheers,
Alan

Re: Data Acquisition Software for meter

Thanks Alan, seems I can buy a new meter for the cost of replacement
software.

Im looking to dl off net someplace..

cheers

Re: Data Acquisition Software for meter

snipped-for-privacy@joho.com a présenté l'énoncé suivant :
Try this : the output of the meter is a character oriented
http://www.velleman.be/nl/en/product/view/?id34%4023
with kind regards

Site : http://www.mesnews.net

Re: Data Acquisition Software for meter

ALPI a émis l'idée suivante :
Here the link to the description of the exchange file :
http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=http://www.lycee-camille-guerin.net/masview.jpg
with kind regards

Site : http://www.mesnews.net

Site Timeline