customs and post

What would show up on the xray screen with an antistatic bag inside an
envelope from Greece containing a hall effect doover?
I received it with "opened by customs"on the envelope and a screed
inside saying that dogs or xray  gave them cause to suspect bio hazards.
(hall effect ignition trigger)nothing to do with my post.

Re: customs and post

It could've been residue on the outside of the package, perhaps picked up
when it brushed another package in transit which contained something
prohibited?

I've had a couple of packages processed by customs in that fashion, both
from China (one containing mobile 'phones and the other containing
software), and both with no cause for concern.

--
Bob Milutinovic
Cognicom

Re: customs and post
Depending on the density of the metal coating on the antistatic wrapping
it may block the scan , so as a precaution it gets opened . Simples

--

Site Timeline