CSIRO win - so who gets the money?

The others fell like domino's after HP caved in:
http://www.australianit.news.com.au/story/0,24897,25370534-15306,00.html

So, does the money get re-invested back into science research I wonder?

Dave.

Re: CSIRO win - so who gets the money?

What else does the CSIRO do?

Re: CSIRO win - so who gets the money?

I think the essence of the question was whether the Government would dip
into the CSIRO's coffers/reduce CSIRO funding.

Sylvia.

Re: CSIRO win - so who gets the money?

Yup, that was precisely my question!

:
:>The others fell like domino's after HP caved in:
:>http://www.australianit.news.com.au/story/0,24897,25370534-15306,00.html
:>
:>So, does the money get re-invested back into science research I wonder?
:
:What else does the CSIRO do?

They do many things... such as the development of polymer solar cells which can
be printed in a similar manner to Australia's polymer banknotes.
http://www.csiro.au/news/Trials-for-printable-plastic-solar-cells.html

Re: CSIRO win - so who gets the money?

hey, are you the brother of  famous movie  star ,  steven segall ?