Cordless phones

Hi I have a Uniden Cordless phone, and it gives me lots of trouble.
Suddenly the other end the volume gets so low I cannot hear them, but they
can hear me loud and clear.

I live in a 2 level townhouse with concrete floors, is this the problem ?

Is there anything I could do ?

Thanks for any help.

Re: Cordless phones

**Buy a decent 'phone. Panasonic works for me. My Uniden was a POS.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

--

Re: Cordless phones

You need a dissent phone. The Panasonic is excellent. Sony also makes some
very good models in the cordless phones.

--

JANA
_____

Re: Cordless phones

Presumably a dissent phone is one that automatically disagrees with
everything you say... Sorry Jana: couldn't resist it.

Re: Cordless phones

I think having a woman's name in a man's world is part of the problem!

--

JANA
_____

Re: Cordless phones

Move to somewhere without a concrete floor between ;-)

More specifically, do have the same problem if you & the base unit are
in the same room/floor, or does it only happen between floors.

Kevin Martin

--
To Reply, delete what is "Not Required" in abbreviated form

Site Timeline