Convert IR remote to RF remote - Page 2

Re: Convert IR remote to RF remote

"Terry Given"

** You see how Kiwi anencephalics like Given pay no attention to context or
relevance whatever.

The demented due is spread all over the place like a mad woman's breakfast.

But what else would you expect from a puffed up pin ball machine fixer  ??

.............   Phil

Re: Convert IR remote to RF remote

not bad. See, you dont *have* to be scatologically profane.

even better.

Well done Phil, you appear to have made it past a 5-year-olds level of
insults.

Cheers
Terry

Re: Convert IR remote to RF remote

"Terry Given"

( snip more of  TG's distributed breakfast matter)

**  When obvious facts become insults  -  it is better considered as pointed
criticism.

    But you need to be sharp enough to get the point at all   ........

...........    Phil

Re: Convert IR remote to RF remote

I thought the main reason for Manchester encoding was to prevent DC
offset in the data slicer (voltage comparator for 1/0 detection)?

Re: Convert IR remote to RF remote

It does that too. Not often you get 2 for the price of 1 eh?

Cheers
Terry

Re: Convert IR remote to RF remote

--