Connecting VCR to old TV - Advice

I have an old GE (Model GE341) small color TV with the rotary Channel
selector. I'm trying to connect a VCR to it. Could somebody tell me if there
is a particular channel set aside for that - or in any event how do I go
about it. Regards

Re: Connecting VCR to old TV - Advice

"Paul"

** How about you first just try linking the RF out on the VCR to the antenna
socket on the TV and switching through all the stations ?

See what ya get with a tape in the machine.

......  Phil

Re: Connecting VCR to old TV - Advice

Does your TV support UHF? If it's a modern VCR then you may find that
it transmits on a UHF channel. In that case you'll need a UHF-VHF down
convertor, or a separate RF modulator that supports VHF, or a
modification to your TV to accept direct video input.

Site Timeline