Computronics Components in Perth - Gone??

They used to do all the kinsten stuff, Meanwell smps, Hakko,  LCDs etc, etc.

Have they closed the components division??

http://www.computronics.biz/index-2.html

Re: Computronics Components in Perth - Gone??

As far as I can tell they were sold off to "LED Signs" a while back.
They don't even seem to have the Perth office any more.

--
Sell your surplus electronic components at
http://ozcomponents.com

Kinsten had written this in response to
http://www.electrondepot.com/australian/Computronics-Components-in-Perth-Gone-14390-.htm
 :
Computronics recently went into liquidation.
Kinsten is available at www.kinsten.com.au

Kevin Dare
-------------------------------------
Kinsten Pty Ltd
snipped-for-privacy@kinsten.com.au
T: 08 6465 9799
F: 08 9200 5008
www.kinsten.com.au

Delivered via
http://www.electrondepot.com/
Electronics Enthusiasts' Community of the Net
Web
and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup -
aus.electronics - 13513 messages
and counting!

Re: Computronics Components in Perth - Gone??

http://www.electrondepot.com/australian/Computronics-Components-in-Perth-Gone-14390-.htm

Hi Kevin -  I wondered what happened to you too - you provided good service
at computronics, especially for guys like me buying low volumes
infrequently!

Thanks for the reply, at least I know where to get my kinsten stuff now.
Good to see you have the prices on line too.

Site Timeline