Computer virus shuts down Ambulance dispatch service - Page 2

Re: Computer virus shuts down Ambulance dispatch service

And the Carbon Tax ?  will that get anywhere ?

Re: Computer virus shuts down Ambulance dispatch service

database.

Probably, because most of the 'independant' fools and the greens want it.

Re: Computer virus shuts down Ambulance dispatch service

Very hard to say what happened until we hear what O/S was being used, how it was
infected, and how it was fixed.

Latest in:
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/breaking-news/nsw-ambulance-computers-back-after-virus/story-e6frf7jx-1226005577251

General manager Mike Willis said the time it took to fix the problem was
"regrettable".
"It has been a long time coming back online," he told Fairfax Radio Network this
morning.
"That's regrettable. But I'll say we wouldn't allow the system to be turned back
on until our technicians cleaned every
workstation." The cause and source of the virus was still not known, he said

So, it has "Workstations".

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie