Computer Hardware Poster.

We've seen this before but it's worth another look: a giant poster of
computer connectors and sockets to help you identify odd things you
find. Version 1.7 hot off the press. As well as improved pictures of
some existing hardware and fixed some errors.

http://sonic840.deviantart.com/art/Computer-hardware-poster-1-7-111402099

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Re: Computer Hardware Poster.

Thanks Don, that is very informative and makes life a lot easier in
identifying some of these connectors. (many of which look similar at
first glance)

deviant art is a pretty cool site to spend time on also.

Re: Computer Hardware Poster.

month:http://www.dontronics-shop.com/minus-5-every-month.html

Another big thanks.  I printed 2 copies, 14x19
and gave them to my friendly surplus dealer.
He was greatly appreciative.

Site Timeline