Compaq Armada 7400 AC Adaptor Pin Assignment needed

Hi there, a friend gave me some old Compaq Armada 7400 Laptop. Unfortunately without an ac adaptor. Since i am a bit into electronics i thought of building my own adaptor.

Thus i need to know the pin assignment of the 4 PIN Connector on the Laptop. Compaq told me it is a ISO EN60320 / IEC 320 Standard Sheet C13 Connector. The Compaq Spare Sparts number of the AC Adaptor is 204434-001

However i am not thinking of spending 100 bucks for a simple ac adaptor when all i need to know is the assignment of the 4 Pins.

So, does anyone here know what voltage, etc. goes to what PIN ?

The Laptop itself consumes about 18,85 Volts DC and 3,2 Amperes.

Best Regards

Daniel

Reply to
Daniel "Stonegate" Fischer