COMM: Wire for sale

I have a large(ish) quantity of enamelled and plastic coated magnet wire. There are various sizes, ranging from around 1mm diameter to 0.03mm diameter. I will sell it for the scrap metal value, for anyone interested. Reel sizes range from around 100g to 5kg. All new and unused. I purchased the stuff at the Telectronics auction several years ago.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au