Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
November 27, 2005, 1:19 pm
rate this thread
I am using this monitor as a backup while I send of my BenQ to
I can't find a ICC profile for this monitor anywhere on the Samsung
site as it's an older unit.
Are there any other sites I can find the driver and other files for
unit. At the moment it works fine except the colour is a little bi off
and it looks different to the other screen I have been using for the
last 14 months.
To me it looks smaller then the LCD I was using and is harder to
read even with the same large fonts I was using...
Also why is there the click of a relay when changing screen modes
such as when the PC is booting and during games?
- » LOL OTT The 15 Most Hilarious, Absurd And Brutal Rate My Teacher Comments Ever!
- — Newest thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Hate crimes against Moselms are up 1173% in 2016
- — Last Updated thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Oscyloskop analogowy Protek/Hung Chang HC 5802/5804 - dokumentacji szukam
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics (Polish)