Colour Profile For Samsung 17GLsi Monitor

I am using this monitor as a backup while I send of my BenQ to be repaired.

I can't find a ICC profile for this monitor anywhere on the Samsung site as it's an older unit.

Are there any other sites I can find the driver and other files for this unit. At the moment it works fine except the colour is a little bi off and it looks different to the other screen I have been using for the last 14 months.

To me it looks smaller then the LCD I was using and is harder to read even with the same large fonts I was using...

Also why is there the click of a relay when changing screen modes such as when the PC is booting and during games?

Reply to
sittinginthepool