Coles Digital Set Top Box

You should try watching Foxtel satellite sometime - I think you'd be very annoyed! :-\

Reply to
rowan194

You should try watching Foxtel satellite sometime - I think you'd be very annoyed! :-\

Reply to
rowan194

I'm a little surprised they'd do that. The Sky digital (via satellite) here in NZ shows no such artifacts, whereas in French Polynesia recently I noticed it even in normal programming when quick action took place. Scrimping on bandwidth in the islands I can understand, but it's pretty inexcusable over Foxtel.

Cheers.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Taylor

No, so who ever you have spying on / stalking me Phil is obviously no horticulturalist. Keep guessing Toaster Boi the Tosser from Summer Hill. Better still. why don't you get them to knock on the front door and ask? Or are all your Marist Old Boys bum buddies as gutless and as impotent as you are? I'll keep my cricket bat handy. :)

BTW: is that a red brick flat you live in?

Reply to
Alan Rutlidge

"Alan Rutlidge"

** It that a cockroach infested, single floor terraced dump you live in?

At least one big ugly rodent lives there for sure.

Reply to
Phil Allison

Keep on guessing Toaster Boi. We all know about your midnight flip from the Lackey St flat and we also know about that dump of a bed-sit you live in now. BTW, when do we get to hear the infamous Turner tape? Bet it doesn't exist LIAR!

Reply to
Alan Rutlidge

Seems to be making some kind of point here...

Reply to
, nospam