Cockies in the cable - Page 3

Re: Cockies in the cable

Then do like "who where" and bitch about it and denigrate the Company &
Staff of who made it because it should have been anticipated :-)

I was watching one a while back in our yard that as it walked down a branch
it was snapping off twigs that were in it's way to get further along. Others
take a peck at fruit, decide it wasn't ripe, drop it then go to the next one
and eventually strip the tree. They can be fun to watch and appreciate, for
some people.

PhilD

Re: Cockies in the cable

We used to live in a house with a bottle brush out the front. A mob would
land in the tree and just nip off all the little branches and drop them on
the ground.

One evening a couple of hundred roosted in a really big gum tree near our
place for the evening. After dark I went out and waved my green laser
pointer over the tree - one squawked and they all took off in a cloud
screaming their heads off - it was a bit of an "oops" moment.

Re: Cockies in the cable

Take it back for a refund. Any outside TV antenna that cannot withstand
cockie attack is clearly unfit for purpose.

Sylvia.

Site Timeline