Classic computers

Hi,

Please forgive me if this is seen as spam, but I thought people in this group would be interested.

I have produced some classic computers 2006 wall calendars. It's a calendar that showcases many of the vintage computers from the 1980's. You can see it and purchase them online at:

It would be a great Christmas present for any computer enthusiast.

Cheers!

Reply to
Pixie

No Microbee!!! No sale.

-- Regards Blue

Remove Z from email address to reply directly.

Reply to
aussieblu