CHECK OUT THIS JET SHOW!

http://www.australiamostwanted.com/JET2.jpg

F*cking thing is armed doing laps over my shed!

haha!

Herc

Re: CHECK OUT THIS JET SHOW!
On Mon, 15 Oct 2012 23:28:32 -0700 (PDT), Graham Cooper

Armed? Given the clarity of the picture, I'm guessing, but that looks like a
fuel tank to me.

Just like these:
http://defense-update.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/irst_super_hornet.jpg

Well... you do live in Qld, and the Super Hornets are based... in Qld, so... BIG
surprise!

Nervous laugh?

Shill #2
--
Paranoia is the delusion that your enemies are organized.
    Arthur D. Hlavaty

Re: CHECK OUT THIS JET SHOW!

e a

Nah, they're not fuel tanks. They're not missiles, either. One is an
electronic warfare pod, the other is just a dummy to balance the
aerodynamics. That thing is intercepting your mobile communications,
Herc. The only way to stop it finding you is to not use your mobile
phone/wireless internet.

Re: CHECK OUT THIS JET SHOW!
On Oct 17, 12:28 am, Wolfgang Wildeblood
ike a

Was reading an astronomy mag today, you can track geosynchronous
satellites just by fixing the telescope on it!

LEO satellites; you have tracking software but they disappear soon
after dark, reappear briefly at dawn.

Long enough to test for all those LASER PAIN BEAMS I've been warning
about for 10 yrs.

Herc

Re: CHECK OUT THIS JET SHOW!
e a
_super_horne...
... BIG

Dam U!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsYn4SdamUo

--------------

Oldie but a goodie!  I worked out how to fly these toy choppers
without losing them to high winds.

Fly them like a kite...  take them up 30 meters, let them drop to test
the wind direction then fly them into the wind up real high, if they
start to get carried away or the radio gets out of range, drop it down
on top of you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zacch2krscI

========>  WIND

*-                            +
chopper                kite

.
.
.

            -i-
             /\

Re: CHECK OUT THIS JET SHOW!
On Tue, 16 Oct 2012 10:06:14 -0700 (PDT), Graham Cooper

these:http://defense-update.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/irst_super_horne ...
BIG

You're building a dam now? Hydro power to go with the solar?

Cool!

Ich liebe fluglärm.

Shill #2
--
Them™
Pay Section

Your tinfoil hat has confused its radar, and it's got lost.

Sylvia.

Re: CHECK OUT THIS JET SHOW!

oh darn..

it really IS silver!