CHECK OUT THIS JET SHOW!

F*cking thing is armed doing laps over my shed!

haha!

Herc

Reply to
Graham Cooper

Armed? Given the clarity of the picture, I'm guessing, but that looks like a fuel tank to me.

Just like these:

Well... you do live in Qld, and the Super Hornets are based... in Qld, so... BIG surprise!

Nervous laugh?

Shill #2

--
Paranoia is the delusion that your enemies are organized.
    Arthur D. Hlavaty

e a

Nah, they're not fuel tanks. They're not missiles, either. One is an electronic warfare pod, the other is just a dummy to balance the aerodynamics. That thing is intercepting your mobile communications, Herc. The only way to stop it finding you is to not use your mobile phone/wireless internet.

Reply to
Wolfgang Wildeblood

ike a

Was reading an astronomy mag today, you can track geosynchronous satellites just by fixing the telescope on it!

LEO satellites; you have tracking software but they disappear soon after dark, reappear briefly at dawn.

Long enough to test for all those LASER PAIN BEAMS I've been warning about for 10 yrs.

Herc

Reply to
Graham Cooper

e a

_super_horne...

... BIG

Dam U!

--------------

Oldie but a goodie! I worked out how to fly these toy choppers without losing them to high winds.

Fly them like a kite... take them up 30 meters, let them drop to test the wind direction then fly them into the wind up real high, if they start to get carried away or the radio gets out of range, drop it down on top of you!

========> WIND

*- + chopper kite

. . .

-i- /\

Reply to
Graham Cooper

these:

BIG

You're building a dam now? Hydro power to go with the solar?

Cool!

Ich liebe fluglärm.

Shill #2

--
Them?
Pay Section

Your tinfoil hat has confused its radar, and it's got lost.

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

oh darn..