cheap transformers wanted

hi, any body got any  15vac to 20 vac transformers , minimum 4 amp.

must be CHEAP , 3 transformers wanted.
. snipped-for-privacy@adam.com.au

Re: cheap transformers wanted

* One day  -  we *might see*  a well written and unambiguous post from Mark
K.

But I won't be holding my breath waiting.

....  Phil

Re: cheap transformers wanted
Yeah, I would imagine a variable transformer 15 to 20 vac would be rare.
Still who are we to argue with the groups new technical expert ??

Rheilly P

Re: cheap transformers wanted

come on guys...dont pretend you didnt understand what does he need...he need
a trafo with any output Voltage between 15 and 20Volts...so it can be
16...17...18...19...and max 20 ...after all, it can be variable if you make
an outlet each Volt...and finally if you make a

and my 2 cents for "noone" are; make yourself what you need..., i dont know
about Aussie electronitians, but Croatian ones are pretty much skilled in
making classic EI or C core trafos coz of huge difference  at price  of
"home made" ones and factory produced...unless you need dozens of it or
toroidal, then buying a "original" one is justified...

you need a trafo with core designed for aprox 100W with any VAC
output....you can get a used one for  aprox 5$....then remove the secondary
coil and rewind it with CuL of aprox 1.5mm   (CuL dia mm= 0.7 x sqrt of Is)
...100W will be for about 5Amps at 20Volts...and number of winds per Volt
is; nmV= 45/Sq of core

if you have a CuL and working trafo core with primar on it...rewinding with
your own secondary coil you can be done within max 2 hours...by hands
rewinding, slowly!!

Re: cheap transformers wanted

The OP says 15VAC TO 20VAC. To me that means 15VAC primary to 20VAC
secondary (ie N = 3:4). How can you ascertain any other primary voltage
from this information?

Re: cheap transformers wanted
hey fuktard  i wantg it  1million volts primary

get im kicked off

any chance  we can get "no one"  kicked off this group ? since he`s just a
tosser and knows  NOTHING ABOUT GRAMMAR, SPELLING, COURTESY OR ELECTRONICS?

Re: get im kicked off

"Dennis #1"

 any chance  we can get "no one"  kicked off this group ? since he`s just a
 tosser and knows  NOTHING ABOUT GRAMMAR, SPELLING, COURTESY OR ELECTRONICS?

** Do you live in SA  ??

...  Phil

Re: get im kicked off

No.

Re: get im kicked off
oh look a sock poopet

--

Re: cheap transformers wanted

You're a total plonker.

Re: cheap transformers wanted

"Gagi-9a6aag"

** One can only guess that because he has posted on the same issue before.

    Just as ambiguously back then too  -  IIRC.

...  Phil

Re: cheap transformers wanted
ha , your just one of these fuktards , that when some one has a car accident
and dies  , then someone says "  oh , he died in a car accident  " your the
type of fuktard that says " oh no he didnt , he died cause the steering
colum went thru his chest "

you must be screwing phil,  .... so you must be arguing with yaself since
you think  your the  groups new technical expert

Re: cheap transformers wanted
Shrug!!   The group seemed to get along before you came along with all
your ethnic shit and self opinionated wonder at your knowledge of
electronics. You are just a legend in your own little juvenile brain !!

Rheilly P

Re: cheap transformers wanted
i hope one day phil , that if terrorizm ever comes to australia , i hope
thEY target you  place first .....if i ever see you up the street i`d punch
you fair square in the face .
your a retard,

Re: cheap transformers wanted
  Not the first and certainly not the last
  hence his twice a year moves

--

Re: cheap transformers wanted

"Gagi-9a6aag"

 > Phils sounds like an idiot as well,

** Oh,  how wrong you are.

 You pathetic fuckwit.

....  Phil

Re: cheap transformers wanted

thanks for your lovely words...i didnt expect anything less then that :))

Re: cheap transformers wanted

Morning all, I see many were burning the "midnight oils".

Looks like the group is alive and kicking, so all must be well with the world.
Nice to see so many happy little vegimites this morning.
:-)

Cheers Don...

===================

--
Don McKenzie

Dontronics Blog:     http://www.dontronics.com/blog
Re: cheap transformers wanted

Yeah Don, the usual suspects are at it again.
Hey, I dug out my 1989 SCs and found your project 'LED message board'.
Providing an XT keyboard interface was a great feature.
How well did that project sell ?

Fritz
Hamburg, Germany
(About 40km from the Krümmel nuclear plant, which has been offline
since 2009 due to two transfomer failures. It was due to restart, but with
the German government running scared it is now likely never to be
used again. I visited the place several times last year.)

http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap