Cheap Proximity Access Control

I have been searching for a cheap proximity access control system for
my house and garage. I would like to use those little keytabs to get
access.

I am finding it hard to find anything. Jaycar have a setup for like
$250 which is way too much. All I want is the proximity reader, smaller
the better, hidden even better, and like 4 keytag access things.

Anyone can point me in the right direction?

Re: Cheap Proximity Access Control

Build your own RFID kit

http://www.jaycar.com.au/productView.asp?ID=KC5393

http://www.dse.com.au/cgi-bin/dse.storefront/447bc4b2040722f8273fc0a87f9c06fa/Product/View/K7215

JG

Re: Cheap Proximity Access Control

http://www.altronics.com.au/index.asp?area=item&id=K9300

http://www.dse.com.au/cgi-bin/dse.storefront/447bc4b2040722f8273fc0a87f9c06fa/Product/View/K7215

Re: Cheap Proximity Access Control

There's someone flogging RFID stuff on ebay on a semi-regular basis.

Re: Cheap Proximity Access Control

Jaycar have, (or had)  a kit version for less than half that price.
cat# kc5953, they sell individual tags too.

Bye.
   Jasen

Site Timeline