Cheap and 'high-end' digital cables nearly the same thing (shock, horror)

In case anyone is interested:

http://www.choice.com.au/viewArticle.aspx?id10%6733&catId10%0170&tid10%0008&p=1&title=Digital+AV+cables+rip-off

Re: Cheap and 'high-end' digital cables nearly the same thing (shock, horror)
http://www.choice.com.au/viewArticle.aspx?id10%6733&catId10%0170&tid10%0008&p=1&title=Digital+AV+cables+rip-off

You'd still be getting ripped off at $50.

Dave.

Re: Cheap and 'high-end' digital cables nearly the same thing (shock, horror)

http://www.choice.com.au/viewArticle.aspx?id10%6733&catId10%0170&tid10%0008&p=1&title=Digital+AV+cables+rip-off

I agree, though I'm hard pressed to find a HDMI cable for less than $30.

(Still a bit of a rip off I suspect, but I can't find cheaper).

Regards,

Ross..

Re: Cheap and 'high-end' digital cables nearly the same thing (shock, horror)
http://www.choice.com.au/viewArticle.aspx?id10%6733&catId10%0170&tid10%0008&p=1&title=Digital+AV+cables+rip-off
Price the parts individually and add labour

Re: Cheap and 'high-end' digital cables nearly the same thing (shock, horror)

http://www.choice.com.au/viewArticle.aspx?id10%6733&catId10%0170&tid10%0008&p=1&title=Digital+AV+cables+rip-off

Try your local computer shop - depends what you want - got mine for $15

http://www.stormcomputers.com.au/catalog/product_info.php?products_id22%55

Re: Cheap and 'high-end' digital cables nearly the same thing (shock, horror)
On Thu, 12 Mar 2009 23:17:50 +1100, Ross Vumbaca

http://www.choice.com.au/viewArticle.aspx?id10%6733&catId10%0170&tid10%0008&p=1&title=Digital+AV+cables+rip-off

WES has them for $13 (1m) and $16 (2m).

- Franc Zabkar

Re: Cheap and 'high-end' digital cables nearly the same thing (shock, horror)

http://www.choice.com.au/viewArticle.aspx?id10%6733&catId10%0170&tid10%0008&p=1&title=Digital+AV+cables+rip-off

Believe it or not but Bunnings sell them - cheap.

Cheers TT

Re: Cheap and 'high-end' digital cables nearly the same thing (shock, horror)
http://www.choice.com.au/viewArticle.aspx?id10%6733&catId10%0170&tid10%0008&p=1&title=Digital+AV+cables+rip-off

I'd beleive it, Mitre10 has motor scooters, and I saw air-conditioners
for sale in a supermarket.

Re: Cheap and 'high-end' digital cables nearly the same thing (shock, horror)
http://www.choice.com.au/viewArticle.aspx?id10%6733&catId10%0170&tid10%0008&p=1&title=Digital+AV+cables+rip-off

Hmm - the up market ones will go well with my gold plated CDs, and
silver speaker cables.

Sylvia.

Site Timeline