cfl's - Page 5

Re: cfl's

But not enough to be of any concern. I guess you never watched an old CRT TV
or heaven forbid used a CRT computer monitor as they are far worse for
radiation emmision.

Trevor.

Re: cfl's

**Indeed. X-rays anyone?

--
Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: cfl's

everybody used CRT monitors. there was no other choice until LCD's came
on the market

rgds,

Pete
Re: cfl's

Right, and how many died from them? CFL's are far less dangerous.

Trevor.

Re: cfl's

  Well, one of my CRT terminals had an 'AIDS' key!

Re: cfl's

And obviously you haven't died from AIDS yet.

Trevor.

Re: cfl's

Rod has AIDS
Aquired Itelligence Deficency Syndrome.

Re: cfl's

Are you sure he aquired it and was not just born that way?

Trevor.

Re: cfl's

**I'd reserve that for the person who cannot manage to spell acquired
correctly.

--
Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: cfl's

Give him  a break guys!!!
Just because he vouch for Abbot's Australian nativeness doesn't mean he's
that retarded. :-))
He's got around four uni degrees and used to own jumbo jets too. ;-))

Re: cfl's

**Oh and intelligence.

Sheesh. Talk about living in glass houses.

--
Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: cfl's

You missed deficiency.
1 out of 4 ain't bad, I guess.

Re: cfl's

Sorry Maths & Science were my strong points in school which I left 50 years
ago

Re: cfl's

**Fuck me. So many spelling mistakes. I was overwhelmed.

--
Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: cfl's

Are you really sticking up for Rod? I guess he'll be pleased there is one at
least :-)

Trevor.

Re: cfl's

**I don't have an axe to grind WRT Rod. He has insulted me in the past
and will likely do so in the future. He has also agreed with me. He
doesn't seem to carry a grudge. I do enjoy pointing out hypocrisy when I
see it, however.

--
Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: cfl's

For goodness' sake guys, can one of you change your name to Timmy or
something?!
I'm getting confused the hell out of my ass here. :-)

Re: cfl's

Or we could all just change our names to Bruce :-)

Trevor.

Re: cfl's

Bit pointless bothering, you'll be hanging yourself in just 2 days now.

Re: cfl's

I guess, I'm gona have to hang in, Abbot sent me a contract.
Besides the rope you sent me didn't work. It's some hundred years old, from
1930's, it broke in half while I was trying to hang myself. :-)