Centrex replacement tv remote

I'm looking for a replacement remote for a Centrex 51cm tv.  I've tried
several universal remotes with no success.  Can anyone recommend one or
where I can buy a "genuine" one?

Thanks.

Re: Centrex replacement tv remote

Hi, Dennis.

What is the model of TV?

Centrex has closed down, but I can ask around, someone may have one.

Rudolf

Re: Centrex replacement tv remote

Have you tried a different brand remote?   I have a Centrex 34cm TV with
broken remote, and found my Tedelux 80cm remote worked fine with it.
Since then I also discovered an X-logic remote also worked.   (Not sure
which model X-logic it was.)

--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus

Re: Centrex replacement tv remote

hi, my friend has a centrex 80 cm tv.
i got a universal type romote from ebay , all i can remember the remote was
on a key chain , about 1 inch wide , 5 mm thick and  1 1/2 long , and it
works fine.
mark k