Centrex replacement tv remote

Hi,

I'm looking for a replacement remote for a Centrex 51cm tv. I've tried several universal remotes with no success. Can anyone recommend one or where I can buy a "genuine" one?

Thanks.

Reply to
denis

Hi, Dennis.

What is the model of TV?

Centrex has closed down, but I can ask around, someone may have one.

Rudolf

Reply to
Rudolf

Have you tried a different brand remote? I have a Centrex 34cm TV with broken remote, and found my Tedelux 80cm remote worked fine with it. Since then I also discovered an X-logic remote also worked. (Not sure which model X-logic it was.)

Oldus Fartus
Reply to
Oldus Fartus

hi, my friend has a centrex 80 cm tv. i got a universal type romote from ebay , all i can remember the remote was on a key chain , about 1 inch wide , 5 mm thick and 1 1/2 long , and it works fine. mark k

Reply to
mark krawczuk