Central Coast Field Day-Wyong Sunday 19th Feb

Central Coast Field Day-Wyong 1 hour north of Sydney Sunday 19th Feb

Looks like a bumper field day. The biggest list of exhibitors is years.

All the undercover exhibitors area is fully booked with regulars, new exhibitors and old friends from past field days returning.

Note the new parking and racecourse access arrangments to make entry quick and easy.

For all the details

CCARC Field Day

From the flyer "security personnel will be in attendance".

To control all those wild amateur types....?

Roping off the exhibits before official entry time is no fun, that's when some of the best deals are done...

Reply to
A User

A pity that you can't camp within coo ee of the place the night before.

Reply to
Jim

Is there a McCafe in Wyong, I can't stand the morning hunger?

Reply to
broomiebar

Yep, just south. You can tell by all the aerials in the car park... Well maybe not a Mcafe, but maccas, from memory.

Reply to
A User

Tuggerah area, just south of Wyong, on the corner of the roundabout near The Westfield Shopping Centre.

Reply to
Jim

Reply to
Bunter

I have been going to the field day for years its great even when they have a bad day and its raining, its always been $10 to get in i guess its to pay for the use of the grounds parking and maybe Insurance and electricity and i don't think renting it would be cheap for a whole day.

The

Reply to
Bunter

So that's why there's so little good stuff left at opening time :))))))))

Reply to
Jim

The biggest cost would be the liability insurance

People forget that when they complain about having to pay and entry fee

Kev

Reply to
Kev

Noooo, the good stuff is still there, it's just moved to a different table and had a few more $$$ added to the price :)

Kev

Reply to
Kev

Quote"Yep, just south. You can tell by all the aerials in the car park.."

I'll be the only one without any aerials display. :-)

Reply to
broomiebar