Candle power......

Yes I know we have all seen it before. Anyone out there apart from Mr Allison, have any solutions to this trick? I'd say there would be many variations.

Rgds to all, except Mr Allison

Reply to
Metro

Talk about bleedin' obvious.

Let's see a variant where loops of each wire don't disappear out of camera shot.

Second thoughts, don't bother, that's easy as well.

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

Why don't you try it yourself. It will teach you some valuable lessons.

Reply to
Noodnik

Yes. It's done with magic.

Reply to
John Tserkezis

I don't need teaching I have already learned. It's easy I know. I just asked the question that's all. Don't worry 'bout it.

Reply to
Metro