Candle power......

Yes I know we have all seen it before. Anyone out there apart from  Mr
Allison, have any solutions to this trick? I'd say there would be many
variations.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9xwtTNRak8

Rgds to all, except Mr Allison

Re: Candle power......

Talk about bleedin' obvious.

Let's see a variant where loops of each wire don't disappear out of
camera shot.

Second thoughts, don't bother, that's easy as well.

Sylvia.

Re: Candle power......

Why don't you try it yourself. It will teach you some valuable lessons.

Re: Candle power......

I don't need teaching I have already learned. It's easy I know. I just asked
the question that's all. Don't worry 'bout it.

Re: Candle power......

 Yes.  It's done with magic.

Site Timeline