Can you recommend a PCB supplier?

=_NextPart_000_0009_01CC65C5.ED879470 Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed; charset="iso-8859-1"; reply-type=original Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Can anybody recommend some makers of PCB's for the hobbyist? I am looking for makers of mainly single sided, but some double sided boards, for home hobby projects. Only need quantity 1 or 2. Low cost is most important driver. Am aware of futrelec, but are there others?

Reply to
Marc Hillman

I have used BatchPCB a couple of times for small runs/prototyping. Good delivery, very cheap, no significant setup charges. Just upload your Gerbers to their website, and you get an instant check and price. There are some limitations, like no re-entrant holes or funny cutouts, but otherwise single and double sided incl plate-thru is fine.

Regards,

Adrian Jansen           adrianjansen at internode dot on dot net
Note reply address is invalid, convert address above to machine form.
Reply to
Adrian Jansen

Also pcbcart.com which I and others have used and have been happy with.

Reply to
Dennis

Thanks Adrian and Dennis. I will give them a try when my board is ready.

Reply to
Marc Hillman

I've been happy with - they have a very cheap prototyping service, and will panelise and depanelise (straight-snap) including silkscreen, etc.

Clifford Heath.

Reply to
Clifford Heath

seems slightly cheaper than pcbcart for one-offs faster too.

--
?? 100% natural

Jasen Betts

t.net ---

Having beaten my head against the wall with the same question for many years, I threw in the towel and started my own PCB batching service.

2-sided boards, both sides soldermask, both sides silkscreen, 100% flyprobe-tested, and immersion-gold finished, at $1.50 per square inch with no setup fee, no minimum. Yes, you can order just one board!

More detail on my website at

Cheers-Ram

Reply to
Ramkumar Ramaswamy

? 2011?8?28???? UTC

+8??7:03:25?Marc Hillman???

We have ordered in

several times, the quality is good, and price is lowest!

Reply to
Eric