Can you recommend a PCB supplier?

: 7bit

Can anybody recommend some makers of PCB's for the hobbyist? I am looking
for makers of mainly single sided, but some double sided boards, for home
hobby projects. Only need quantity 1 or 2. Low cost is most important
driver. Am aware of futrelec, but are there others?

Re: Can you recommend a PCB supplier?

I have used BatchPCB a couple of times for small runs/prototyping.  Good
delivery, very cheap, no significant setup charges.  Just upload your
Gerbers to their website, and you get an instant check and price.  There
are some limitations, like no re-entrant holes or funny cutouts, but
otherwise single and double sided incl plate-thru is fine.

http://batchpcb.com/index.php/Products

Re: Can you recommend a PCB supplier?

Also pcbcart.com which I and others have used and have been happy with.

Re: Can you recommend a PCB supplier?
Thanks Adrian and Dennis. I will give them a try when my board is ready.

Re: Can you recommend a PCB supplier?

www.pcbzone.net  seems slightly cheaper than pcbcart for one-offs
faster too.

--
⚂⚃ 100% natural

---

Re: Can you recommend a PCB supplier?
...some double sided boards, for home hobby projects. Only need
quantity 1 or 2. Low cost is most
important driver.

Having beaten my head against the wall with the same question for many
years, I threw in the towel and started my own PCB batching service.
2-sided boards, both sides soldermask, both sides silkscreen, 100%
flyprobe-tested, and immersion-gold finished, at $1.50 per square inch
with no setup fee, no minimum. Yes, you can order just one board!

More detail on my website at www.audesine.com.

Cheers-Ram

Re: Can you recommend a PCB supplier?

I've been happy with <http://www.olimex.com - they have a very cheap
prototyping service, and will panelise and depanelise (straight-snap)
including silkscreen, etc.

Clifford Heath.

Re: Can you recommend a PCB supplier?
? 2011?8?28???? UTC