Can't grizzle about this for 10 Bucks

http://aldi.com.au/index.php?p=product_03/product_1012.html

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

--

Re: Can't grizzle about this for 10 Bucks

3 digit LCD display?

You can get a similar 3.5 digit meter from Radio Parts for $6.95, without
holster though.

MrT.

Re: Can't grizzle about this for 10 Bucks

Everyone sells sub $10 meters now, hardware stores, supermarkets, $2
shops etc.
Altronics even gave them away for free at one stage.

Dave :)

Re: Can't grizzle about this for 10 Bucks

I thought the Portable Generator 850W at:
http://aldi.com.au/product_03/index.html

was an interesting one for when I really need to keep a PC running to an
internet connection, but then, a complete power fail doesn't really
happen here often enough to have another unused item sitting on a shelf
gathering dust.

Don...

--
Don McKenzie
E-Mail Contact Page:               http://www.dontronics.com/e-mail.html

Re: Can't grizzle about this for 10 Bucks

On Sat, 3 Mar 2007 09:15:19 +1100, "Trevor Wilson"
composed:

How about this one for $8:
http://www.jaycar.com.au/productView.asp?ID=QM1500&CATID=&keywords=qm%2D1500&SPECIAL=&form=KEYWORD&ProdCodeOnly=&Keyword1=&Keyword2=&pageNumber=&priceMin=&priceMax=&SUBCATID =
http://tinyurl.com/2ndbmy

- Franc Zabkar

Re: Can't grizzle about this for 10 Bucks

Actually, the casing looks identical to Jaycar's $10 DMM

http://www.jaycar.com.au/productView.asp?ID=QM1520&CATID12%&keywords=&SPECIAL=&formCA%T&ProdCodeOnly=&Keyword1=&Keyword2=&pageNumber=&priceMin=&priceMax=&SUBCATID54%6

Re: Can't grizzle about this for 10 Bucks

Of course, there is only a limited number of Chinese DMM manufacturers after
all.

MrT.

Re: Can't grizzle about this for 10 Bucks

You can find the kits going for $2 at some DSE. They are literally just 1
chip and a 2 or 3 resistors/caps and the big switch.