Can someone help ID these parts.

http://users.on.net/~aviannix37/Myparts/MyChips.html

CRT is made by Citizen
CCD chip is made by Sony

Re: Can someone help ID these parts.

"John"

 **  Lemme see:

You know the piece of equipment they came from.

You have brand names and part numbers for all items.

You know what they do.

How could they be  MORE  identified than that ?

.........   Phil

Re: Can someone help ID these parts.

Thanks Phil
I am thinking model and part number though, especially for the
CCD chip.

Re: Can someone help ID these parts.

"John"

 **  It has a part number on it.

 YOU  know which camera all these are from so why keep it a secret  ??

 What the HECK are you REALLY after  ???

..........  Phil

Re: Can someone help ID these parts.

A datasheet..... I don't think I was doing my google correct
when I wrote this .  I have since found the information I wanted.

CCD sensors fascinate me. They receive light and form that light into
a cohesive image that can be recorded or viewed.  I know the tech
isn't that new now, as they've been around for quite a while but they
ar fascinating devices... Data on the chip is what I was really after...

Re: Can someone help ID these parts.

A datasheet.....

***You bloody moron,why didn't you ask for one?
Bah,humbug!

Brian Goldsmith.

Re: Can someone help ID these parts.

You know this is such a common problem, and these people don't even know how
stupid they are..
Working in a Electronic shop dealing with the general Public is just like
this..
For example I had this Guy come in today and asked "Do you have a Junction
Box?"
I replied, "Yes mate, what type do you want?"
( like Electrical, Network, Phone, Audio, TV... me more info needed!),
"For my DVD" he replies..
( What a junction box for a DVD? Maybe he means a Switch Box, to switch b/t
DVD and VCR?)
"So" I ask, "You want a unit to switch b/t a DVD and VCR?"
"Yes", he replies, (a bit grumpy I didn't know that!),"it plugs into my TV
set."
so I go over explaining about who it plugs in to the AV sockets, and you can
switch b/t 3 video inputs, and start to walk over to the Switch boxes..
"Yes, that's right, it joins all 3 plugs in to ONE plug" he says...
WHAT?
3 in to 1..??? oh, You mean a RF modulator, I say, realising the last YES
was a lie..
"You should have told me that to start with,"
He gets all really grumpy now and barks back, YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOW THAT!!!
Grrrrr..
I'am not a mind reader mate, No I didn't say that, but should have.
So then we went over to the RF modulators, showed him how to hook it up
and hope he can at least do that.

So  you see, if only people think and ask what they WANT,
rather than ask for what they think it is called, we could be better at
replying to the Question in the first place..
Allan

Re: Can someone help ID these parts.

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 23:48:16 +1030, John
composed:

I can't help you directly, but here's something that might get you
started.

This is a list of current (?) Sony colour CCDs:
 http://www.sony.net/Products/SC-HP/pro/image_senser/color_video.html

I notice that Sony's CCD part numbers end in odd digits for PAL types,
and even for NTSC.

I'd have a look at these datasheets just in case the devices
(ICX419AKL, ICX429AKL) have similar pinouts:
 http://www.sony.co.jp/~semicon/english/img/sony01/a6805301.pdf
 http://www.sony.co.jp/~semicon/english/img/sony01/a6804693.pdf

FWIW, a Google search for ICX031AK finds a JVC CCD.

A datasheet for Sony's 20-pin ICX039 is available here:
 http://www.alldatasheet.com /

- Franc Zabkar