Can someone help ID these parts.

CRT is made by Citizen CCD chip is made by Sony

Reply to
John

"John"

** Lemme see:

You know the piece of equipment they came from.

You have brand names and part numbers for all items.

You know what they do.

How could they be MORE identified than that ?

......... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Thanks Phil I am thinking model and part number though, especially for the CCD chip.

Reply to
John

** It has a part number on it.

YOU know which camera all these are from so why keep it a secret ??

What the HECK are you REALLY after ???

.......... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 23:48:16 +1030, John put finger to keyboard and composed:

I can't help you directly, but here's something that might get you started.

This is a list of current (?) Sony colour CCDs:

I notice that Sony's CCD part numbers end in odd digits for PAL types, and even for NTSC.

I'd have a look at these datasheets just in case the devices (ICX419AKL, ICX429AKL) have similar pinouts:

FWIW, a Google search for ICX031AK finds a JVC CCD.

A datasheet for Sony's 20-pin ICX039 is available here:

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

A datasheet..... I don't think I was doing my google correct when I wrote this . I have since found the information I wanted.

CCD sensors fascinate me. They receive light and form that light into a cohesive image that can be recorded or viewed. I know the tech isn't that new now, as they've been around for quite a while but they ar fascinating devices... Data on the chip is what I was really after...

Reply to
John

"John" wrote

A datasheet.....

***You bloody moron,why didn't you ask for one? Bah,humbug!

Brian Goldsmith.

Reply to
Brian Goldsmith

You know this is such a common problem, and these people don't even know how stupid they are.. Working in a Electronic shop dealing with the general Public is just like this.. For example I had this Guy come in today and asked "Do you have a Junction Box?" I replied, "Yes mate, what type do you want?" ( like Electrical, Network, Phone, Audio, TV... me more info needed!), "For my DVD" he replies.. ( What a junction box for a DVD? Maybe he means a Switch Box, to switch b/t DVD and VCR?) "So" I ask, "You want a unit to switch b/t a DVD and VCR?" "Yes", he replies, (a bit grumpy I didn't know that!),"it plugs into my TV set." so I go over explaining about who it plugs in to the AV sockets, and you can switch b/t 3 video inputs, and start to walk over to the Switch boxes.. "Yes, that's right, it joins all 3 plugs in to ONE plug" he says... WHAT?

3 in to 1..??? oh, You mean a RF modulator, I say, realising the last YES was a lie.. "You should have told me that to start with," He gets all really grumpy now and barks back, YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOW THAT!!! Grrrrr.. I'am not a mind reader mate, No I didn't say that, but should have. So then we went over to the RF modulators, showed him how to hook it up and hope he can at least do that.

So you see, if only people think and ask what they WANT, rather than ask for what they think it is called, we could be better at replying to the Question in the first place.. Allan

Reply to
Allan