Can Bluetooth headsets communicate with each other?

As I get older I am convinced that restaurants get noisier. If
everyone at our table has a Bluetooth headset can we pair them all?

Re: Can Bluetooth headsets communicate with each other?

I'm afraid I can't answer your question, but I got a mental image that won't
go away.  Won't you look like a table of aliens or wannabe astronauts or
something?

Re: Can Bluetooth headsets communicate with each other?

You have inspired me to pursue this Adam. The idea of looking like
aliens, wannabe astronauts or even "something" instead of old age
pensioners is really appealing :)

Re: Can Bluetooth headsets communicate with each other?

I think you would need some kind of router. They now sell motorcycle helmets
with Bluetooth fitted, maybe someone has made the "router" so the rider can
communicate with the pillion passenger.

:-P

Re: Can Bluetooth headsets communicate with each other?

http://www.google.com.au/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLR,GGLR:2006-24,GGLR:en&q=bluetooth+pillion

Let us know how you go!

:-P

Site Timeline