Can anyone look up an old farnell catalog please?

I am trying to find basic specs of a DIL capacitor number 148-174, but
I think it is in a cat. prior to 2006 since that edition does not have
it either. I need to find a new production source for this part.

Re: Can anyone look up an old farnell catalog please?
On Tue, 18 Mar 2008 20:05:47 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com put
finger to keyboard and composed:

http://www.leocomkorea.com/CatalogPage/2-023.pdf

- Franc Zabkar

Re: Can anyone look up an old farnell catalog please?
On Thu, 20 Mar 2008 06:01:39 +1100, Franc Zabkar

FWIW, this is the previous page:
 http://www.leocomkorea.com/CatalogPage/2-022.pdf

- Franc Zabkar

Re: Can anyone look up an old farnell catalog please?

Thanks Franc, that's what I need

Re: Can anyone look up an old farnell catalog please?
In message
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com writes
Google is your friend.

16 pin DIL decoupling cap to mount under a DIL chip. 0.03uF, 50VDC max,
-10 Deg. C to +85 Deg. C VCC pin 16, GND pin 8 (as you'd expect really)
The other two pins are dummy.
--
Clint Sharp

Site Timeline