Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Camcorder Batteries on Ebay are they safe.
May 31, 2006, 8:54 pm
rate this thread
I want to buy some extra batteries for my Panasonic Handicam.
Panasonic one cost a mint, and they warn you to use only genuine parts, or
it will cause damage to the camera.
I have found batteries on Ebay from reputable sellers, and a fraction of the
cost of the Panasonic ones.
My questions are, are these batteries safe to use ? will it cause damage to
my Camcorder ?
What should I look out for ?
Thanks kindly for any advice.
Re: Camcorder Batteries on Ebay are they safe.
They are perfectly safe, as long as it's the correct replacement model
for your camcorder.
I got 6 spares for my Canon MV800 for about $2 each + a few bucks
postage from eBay US, and they are higher capacity. The genuine canon
ones cost a packet.
I've used them extensively and they work just as good as the genuine
Forget the warning by the manufacturer, it's a crock designed to make
- » LOL OTT The 15 Most Hilarious, Absurd And Brutal Rate My Teacher Comments Ever!
- — Newest thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Hate crimes against Moselms are up 1173% in 2016
- — Last Updated thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Oscyloskop analogowy Protek/Hung Chang HC 5802/5804 - dokumentacji szukam
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics (Polish)