bulk buys - Dell lcd monitors

A heads up for anyone after a new lcd monitor.

I bought a 2405FWP in a bulk buy with these guys back in March/April (before they setup a seperate company for bulk buys).

The 2405FWP is a fantastic monitor.

Tech specs

Images

Alex

Reply to
Alex Gibson

Wow, minimum order of 129,500 dollars though!

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T

No thats 100 of any of those monitors

The minimum TOTAL order from all BulkBuy members must be 100 units of any size

I'm sure Dell would prefer 100 of the most expensive.

The one back in march had 326 orders for the 2405FWP@1305

Alex

Reply to
Alex Gibson

Your post ONLY mentioned the 2405FWP, my post refers to that monitor too. It still doesn't look *that* cheap to me for such a quantity.

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T

They'd make a hell of a video wall but.

Reply to
Poxy

Yes, if I was a billionaire I'd definitely consider that :-)

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T