bulk buys - Dell lcd monitors

A heads up for anyone after a new lcd monitor.

I bought a 2405FWP in a bulk buy with these guys back in March/April
(before they setup a seperate company for bulk buys).

The 2405FWP is a fantastic monitor.

http://bulkbuyer.com.au

Tech specs
http://bulkbuyer.com.au/community/forums/120/ShowPost.aspx

Images

http://bulkbuyer.com.au/community/forums/137/ShowPost.aspx

Alex

Re: bulk buys - Dell lcd monitors

Wow, minimum order of 129,500 dollars though!

MrT.

Re: bulk buys - Dell lcd monitors

No thats 100 of any of those monitors

 The minimum TOTAL order from all BulkBuy members must be 100 units of any
size

I'm sure Dell would prefer 100 of the most expensive.

The one back in march had 326 orders for the 2405FWP@1305

Alex

Re: bulk buys - Dell lcd monitors

Your post ONLY mentioned the 2405FWP, my post refers to that monitor too.
It still doesn't look *that* cheap to me for such a quantity.

MrT.

Re: bulk buys - Dell lcd monitors

They'd make a hell of a video wall but.

Re: bulk buys - Dell lcd monitors

Yes, if I was a billionaire I'd definitely consider that :-)

MrT.

Site Timeline