Bucket Brigade Chip(s) Needed For Webelo Projects

I need to acquire a couple of "bucket brigade" IC chips for my son's Webelo troop. They are in an endeavor to attain some of their "activity badges" and my son has chosen electronics (which he has shown a great deal of talent in). He has done quite a few projects on his own but now is taking a leadership role in helping his brother Webelos put together an "Echo Chamber". If we can acquire these pieces he will be able to complete the schematic he pulled off of the web. So if anyone can help us (him) out it would be greatly appreciated. Also any messages with the history of these chips, and other erata with regards to "Echo Chambers" would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time and consideration in this project.

Bill

Reply to
ag2217

** Tried this guy?

........ Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Nobody seems to be making bucket brigade chips anymore. But try a search for "surround sound chips" I believe some of those could be used to give you the delay.

Alan

-- Sell your surplus electronic components at

Search or browse for that IC, capacitor, crystal or other component you need.

Reply to
Alan

. . .

Not true according to

Andy Wood snipped-for-privacy@trap.ozemail.com.au

Reply to
Andy Wood

I stand corrected!! Good on them for filling a gap.

Alan

-- Sell your surplus electronic components at

Search or browse for that IC, capacitor, crystal or other component you need.

Reply to
Alan

You are probably better off with one of these :

They are easier to find than BBDs and sound better and cost

Reply to
moby

Note Rockby sell a chip that does audio delay, the SM7183. Echo from 20mS to

180mS. There is a data sheet available by googling Sam Hop. It has applications.

Regards Russell

Reply to
Russ_Verdon