Bob's ESR meter kit

I see that Altronics have now taken up Bob's ESR meter kit.
Advertised in their latest flyer at $89.95. Well done Bob. Good to see that it's
still available.

Re: Bob's ESR meter kit

it's

Thanks mate. :-)
    The only problem is that they don't actually have any for sale, as
far as I know.
    Since about May-June, they've been saying "We'll have some in a few
weeks" but it hasn't happened.
    Maybe by Christmas .... ?

Bob

Re: Bob's ESR meter kit

it's

   Who knew you'd have the capacity to design something so hard to
resist! ;-)

prove it.
Re: Bob's ESR meter kit

    I try to conduct myself properly - except when I'm at ohm. :)

Re: Bob's ESR meter kit

"Bob Parker"

**  Ohm,  ohm on the range  ...

Where the micro-mhos and admittances play  ....

......   Phil

Re: Bob's ESR meter kit

Watt's next - Baudy Siemen's jokes ?

Re: Bob's ESR meter kit

No cigar for the Electron one !!
--
Cheers .......... Rheilly P

Re: Bob's ESR meter kit

"swanny"  wrote

I see that Altronics have now taken up Bob's ESR meter kit.
Advertised in their latest flyer at $89.95. Well done Bob. Good to see that
it's
still available.

****Without fail,the best piece of test equipment in the shack!
'onya Bob.