Bob Barnes proprietor of RCS Radio passed away.

Bob Barnes the proprietor of RCS Radio was admitted to hospital on 8th June 2011
and sadly he passed away on 15th of
June. This has caused massive disruption to normal operations.
Bob's son Andrew is working to process orders which are already in the system
but there are big delays.

http://www.rcsradio.com.au /

RIP Bob,
Don...

=============================

--
Don McKenzie

Dontronics Blog:     http://www.GodzillaSeaMonkey.com
Re: Bob Barnes proprietor of RCS Radio passed away.

**I'll miss the grouchy bugger. He was always helpful (to me).

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: Bob Barnes proprietor of RCS Radio passed away.

 Ditto here.  It's been a few years since I've been to the shop in
person, but he was extraordinarily helpful.
--
Money is the root of all wealth.

Site Timeline