BNC female to double banana plug adaptor.

Jaycar used to sell these adaptors but no longer.Can anyone point me to an
Australian supplier (not Farnell who want AUD60+ for one)?
Thanks,Brian Goldsmith.

Re: BNC female to double banana plug adaptor.

Altronics - $7.75

Cheers.

Ken

Re: BNC female to double banana plug adaptor.

an
Actually the one I saw was a BNC male but maybe they have the other sexual
gender orientation as well.

Cheers.

Ken

Re: BNC female to double banana plug adaptor.

WES flog them - BP60 $4.65 - they refer to them as "binding posts", but they
look like ones with holes down the centre.

Re: BNC female to double banana plug adaptor.

WES flog them - BP60 $4.65 - they refer to them as "binding posts", but they
look like ones with holes down the centre.

**** No they don't!!

I require a female BNC to double banana plug as originally described,not a
male BNC to double banana socket.
Can anyone else help?

Brian Goldsmith.

Re: BNC female to double banana plug adaptor.

If my previous suggestion doesn't pan out then I'm pretty sure Connect
Electronics in Blackburn would have them. Their website is due for
completion in August 2005 but, ahem, well you know. Ph. 03-9894.2077

Cheers.

Ken

Re: BNC female to double banana plug adaptor.

How about a Male version with a Female-Female BNC adapter?
Jaycar PA-3666 + PS-0663, around $10 total
Just a bit longer than the proper female solution, but you get the
bonus of a dual use part.

Dave :)

Re: BNC female to double banana plug adaptor.

How about a Male version with a Female-Female BNC adapter?
Jaycar PA-3666 + PS-0663, around $10 total
Just a bit longer than the proper female solution, but you get the
bonus of a dual use part.

Dave :)

***Dave,even with a BNC  F to F adapter,the PA3666 is still of no use,it has
banana sockets,not banana plugs!
Thanks,Brian Goldsmith.

Re: BNC female to double banana plug adaptor.

Doh!

Here you go:
http://www.rapid-tech.com.au/Pomona.htm
or:
http://www.ledaelectronics.com.au/fluke_pm9081_plug.htm
Price unknown though.

Dave :)

Re: BNC female to double banana plug adaptor.

"David L. Jones" wrote

***** Ripper Dave,many thanks!!

Brian Goldsmith.

Re: BNC female to double banana plug adaptor.

Tell us the price son!

Dave :)

Site Timeline