BNC female to double banana plug adaptor.

Jaycar used to sell these adaptors but no longer.Can anyone point me to an Australian supplier (not Farnell who want AUD60+ for one)? Thanks,Brian Goldsmith.

Reply to
Brian Goldsmith

Altronics - $7.75

Cheers.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Taylor

an

Actually the one I saw was a BNC male but maybe they have the other sexual gender orientation as well.

Cheers.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Taylor

WES flog them - BP60 $4.65 - they refer to them as "binding posts", but they look like ones with holes down the centre.

Reply to
Poxy

"Poxy" wrote

WES flog them - BP60 $4.65 - they refer to them as "binding posts", but they look like ones with holes down the centre.

**** No they don't!!

I require a female BNC to double banana plug as originally described,not a male BNC to double banana socket. Can anyone else help?

Brian Goldsmith.

Reply to
Brian Goldsmith

How about a Male version with a Female-Female BNC adapter? Jaycar PA-3666 + PS-0663, around $10 total Just a bit longer than the proper female solution, but you get the bonus of a dual use part.

Dave :)

Reply to
David L. Jones

"David L. Jones" wrote

How about a Male version with a Female-Female BNC adapter? Jaycar PA-3666 + PS-0663, around $10 total Just a bit longer than the proper female solution, but you get the bonus of a dual use part.

Dave :)

***Dave,even with a BNC F to F adapter,the PA3666 is still of no use,it has banana sockets,not banana plugs! Thanks,Brian Goldsmith.
Reply to
Brian Goldsmith

If my previous suggestion doesn't pan out then I'm pretty sure Connect Electronics in Blackburn would have them. Their website is due for completion in August 2005 but, ahem, well you know. Ph. 03-9894.2077

Cheers.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Taylor