Bloodthirsty morons?

Here's the truth
================================
http://www.ssaa.org.au/fact-sheet/2009-06-23_duck-hunting-sustainable-harvest-LR.pdf
================================

Re: Bloodthirsty morons?

If I have an "obsession", it's with those who don't have a problem
with anti-gun zealots posting their rants on unrelated groups, but who
turn feral as soon as an alternative viewpoint appears.

Re: Bloodthirsty morons?

Can you tell me any other groups where no-one bats an eyelid about
anti-gun zealots posting off topic rants about guns and gun owners,
but who turn feral as soon as an alternative viewpoint appears?

3D%3D3D%3D3D%3D3D%3D3D%3D3D%3D3D%3D3D%3D3D%3D3D%3D3D%3D3D%3D3D%
3D%3D3D%3D3D%3D3D%3D3D%3D3D%3D3D%3D3D%3D

3D%3D3D%3D3D%3D3D%3D3D%3D3D%3D3D%3D3D%3D3D%3D3D%3D3D%3D3D%3D3D%
3D%3D3D%3D3D%3D3D%3D3D%3D3D%3D3D%3D3D%3D

Re: Bloodthirsty morons?

Really, you have some evidence that in other groups he posts into,
none of the other posters quibble about his O/T anti-gun rants, but
get all upset whenever an alternative viewpoint appears.\

Gee, I'd like to see that.

3D%3D3D%3D3D%3D3D%3D3D%3D3D%3D3D%3D3D%3D3D%3D
3D%3D3D%3D3D%3D3D%3D3D%3D3D%3D3D%3D3D%3D3D%3D

You only asked him to take his opinions to an approriate place because
his failure to do so resulted in alternative viewpoints appearing on
"your" group. While he was posting his anti-gun rants there you didn't
have a problem with it, only when alternative viewpoint appeared did
you ask him to take it somewhere else.

Wilson has every right to state his opinion, and wether or not I agree
with that opinion or not is totally irrelevant.

My beef is with your (and others) opinions that Trevor has every right
to state his O/T anti-gun and anti-gunowner opinions n
aus.electronics, but I have no right to post the alternative viewpoint
in the same forum.

You're talking about the place where anti-gun and anti-gun owner rants
are welcomed, but any alternative viewpoint isn't, maybe you're right.

Re: Bloodthirsty morons?

3D%3D3D%3D3D%3D3D%3D3D%3D3D%3D3D%3D3D%3D3D%3D
3D%3D3D%3D3D%3D3D%3D3D%3D3D%3D3D%3D3D%3D3D%3D

Did ANYBODY tell Trevor his posts on the subject were not welcome
BEFORE I first posted there?

But it's OK for Trevor to make his anti-gun posts on aus.electronics?

Wrong, no-one asked Trevor to terminate his rants on the "original"
thread. No-one challenged him, no-one told him his post was O/T. That
only started when alternative viewpoint appeared, and only started
because you lot didn't want to see the alternative viewpoint posted,
"otherwise you'll have your alter ego and his little mates from APG
swarming all over the place again"

Let's see if I've got your opinion correct, no-one objects to anti-gun
and anti-gun owner rants on aus.electronics, but posting of
alternative viewpoint is seen as "shouting them in their face" and
does the pro-gun arguement damage?

Whilst Trevor's anti-gun rants appear there, it is fair comment.

Site Timeline