Best offer [Melb]: Amiga A1000 phoenix, Dick Smith system 80, Mac SE30

Hi, open to all offers. No offer refused except for the Amiga - minimum of $100 on that.

Amiga 1000 with Phenix board + 1084S monitor + external scsi HD + external floppy + books + games etc + kbd, mouse, and a jotstick too i think

Dick smith system with S100 expansion box . System 80 was modified to have a logic analyser installed, but I don't remember if it was completed or worked. Lots of books, software etc. At least 1 floppy drive ( think there was 2 there) may even be a HD in the S100 box?

Mac se 30 + Macwriter printer with scanning head attachment to use it as a scanner + books + lots of software + spare HD

Located Greensborough area Melb,

MUST PICK UP THIS WEEKEND at the latest

0414-723148

getting rid of this stuff as i have to make up the loss of the hp-41cv which never turned up in the mail and the seller won't return my emails.

Thanks Greg

Reply to
gcd

$110 for the amiga?

Reply to
rob eklom

Amiga sold to Rob for $110

the system 80 and mac se30 still available - make an offer, but you must pick up

Greg

external

have

there

gcd

I'm not getting any offers for the system 80 or the mac se 30.

I'll take any offer made, be it $20 or $10 etc must pick up though

Will offer the system 80 FREE to any genuine electronics student (must show student card) who has an interest and is not looking to resell, must pick up

Greg

$100

which

Reply to
gcd

Wow, that is a real bargain for a nice peace of gear.

Reply to
Clockmeister