Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- BENQ Q9T4 monitor repair tip.
October 10, 2008, 1:46 am
rate this thread
Re: BENQ Q9T4 monitor repair tip.
My monitor (same type) had same symptoms. I replaced a bit different group of
C703 and C704 were OK
C707 and C708 1000uF 15v
C712 1000uF 10v
C709 so 1000uF 10V too
and one different...
C821 470uF 35V
oh, man! It's working, thanks!
You gave me a hope
- » Dontronics Box of Goodies. (Cables and connectors).
- — Newest thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Ściemniacz na triaku i mostek prostowniczy
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics (Polish)