Belling Lee power plug wanted

I am looking for a L1436A/P miniature 3 pin power plug
http://www.blpcomp.com/products/datasheet/l1436ap_l1436bs.pdf

I know that they can be purchased via Farnell, X-ON etc but the going price out
here is around $26 each and that seems a bit steep to me. If anyone has one in
good condition to sell at a reasonable price please conatct me.

Re: Belling Lee power plug wanted

"Ross Herbert"

**  Just realised one is siting in the back of an Advance Insts nixie tube
counter I have here.

    Still need it ?

....  Phil

Re: Belling Lee power plug wanted

:
:"Ross Herbert"
:>
[...]

Thanks for the offer Phil.. If only I had waited another 24 hours )-:

When nothing was forthcoming I ordered one yesterday from a guy in the UK who
had 3 on hand. With postage it is costing me $14 but that is still cheaper by
50% compared to X-ON and Farnell.

Re: Belling Lee power plug wanted

Know the story - ERSA soldering iron tip - $40+ farnell Aus, and
about 1/3 that much from Farnell UK.
Farnell Aus will NOT match the price, even after a lengthy debate with
that Pauline in sales, and yes, you can set up a UK
Farnell web account, but it refuses to accept an Australian shipping
address in the checkout.

So sick of this price gouging from people like them

I'm unaware of anyone else who sells them.

Re: Belling Lee power plug wanted

Know the story - ERSA soldering iron tip - $40+ farnell Aus, and
about 1/3 that much from Farnell UK.
Farnell Aus will NOT match the price, even after a lengthy debate with
that Pauline in sales, and yes, you can set up a UK
Farnell web account, but it refuses to accept an Australian shipping
address in the checkout.

So sick of this price gouging from people like them

I'm unaware of anyone else who sells them.

I needed a reasonable cable stripper in a bit of a hurry last Friday, picked
one up for $61 at Rexon Electrical here in Perth. I knew it was expensive
but I needed it. When I got time later I had a quick look around my usual
suppliers, I could have bought the bloody thing for leas than $14 at any
number of places.

The lesson learnt? Never enter Rexon'd doors again.

Re: Belling Lee power plug wanted

Try Active Components, make sure you select Aussie pricing.

http://www.activecomponents.com

David Shorter

Re: Belling Lee power plug wanted

:
:Try Active Components, make sure you select Aussie pricing.
:
:http://www.activecomponents.com

Thanks for the link David. I didn't know about Active but I have added them to
my list of component suppliers to try.

Re: Belling Lee power plug wanted

Hi, have done, got a pack of assorted tips from them a couple of weeks
back.
and the iron is back on line and working well !

$9-15 each is a big improvement over farnell

Thank you very much for your help.

Site Timeline