Belling Lee power plug wanted

I am looking for a L1436A/P miniature 3 pin power plug

I know that they can be purchased via Farnell, X-ON etc but the going price out here is around $26 each and that seems a bit steep to me. If anyone has one in good condition to sell at a reasonable price please conatct me.

Reply to
Ross Herbert

"Ross Herbert"

** Just realised one is siting in the back of an Advance Insts nixie tube counter I have here.

Still need it ?

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

: :"Ross Herbert" :>

:>I am looking for a L1436A/P miniature 3 pin power plug :>

:>

:> I know that they can be purchased via Farnell, X-ON etc but the going :> price out :> here is around $26 each and that seems a bit steep to me. If anyone has :> one in :> good condition to sell at a reasonable price please conatct me. : : :** Just realised one is siting in the back of an Advance Insts nixie tube :counter I have here. : : Still need it ? : : :.... Phil : :

Thanks for the offer Phil.. If only I had waited another 24 hours )-:

When nothing was forthcoming I ordered one yesterday from a guy in the UK who had 3 on hand. With postage it is costing me $14 but that is still cheaper by

50% compared to X-ON and Farnell.
Reply to
Ross Herbert

te:

tube

who

r by

Know the story - ERSA soldering iron tip - $40+ farnell Aus, and about 1/3 that much from Farnell UK. Farnell Aus will NOT match the price, even after a lengthy debate with that Pauline in sales, and yes, you can set up a UK Farnell web account, but it refuses to accept an Australian shipping address in the checkout.

So sick of this price gouging from people like them

I'm unaware of anyone else who sells them.

Reply to
kreed

Know the story - ERSA soldering iron tip - $40+ farnell Aus, and about 1/3 that much from Farnell UK. Farnell Aus will NOT match the price, even after a lengthy debate with that Pauline in sales, and yes, you can set up a UK Farnell web account, but it refuses to accept an Australian shipping address in the checkout.

So sick of this price gouging from people like them

I'm unaware of anyone else who sells them.

I needed a reasonable cable stripper in a bit of a hurry last Friday, picked one up for $61 at Rexon Electrical here in Perth. I knew it was expensive but I needed it. When I got time later I had a quick look around my usual suppliers, I could have bought the bloody thing for leas than $14 at any number of places.

The lesson learnt? Never enter Rexon'd doors again.

Reply to
Dennis

Try Active Components, make sure you select Aussie pricing.

Regards,
David Shorter
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
David Shorter

: :Try Active Components, make sure you select Aussie pricing. : :

Thanks for the link David. I didn't know about Active but I have added them to my list of component suppliers to try.

Reply to
Ross Herbert

Hi, have done, got a pack of assorted tips from them a couple of weeks back. and the iron is back on line and working well !

$9-15 each is a big improvement over farnell

Thank you very much for your help.

Reply to
kreed