Bayonet motion sensor light adapter

Hi All

I am looking for a motion sensor that simply plugs into to the bayonet
fitting of an existing light.
Sort of like this product:

http://www.jaycar.com.au/productView.asp?ID=PS4074&CATID21%&keywords=&SPECIAL=&formCA%T&ProdCodeOnly=&Keyword1=&Keyword2=&pageNumber=&priceMin=&priceMax=&SUBCATID49%8
or http://tinyurl.com/c87ck
but with a motion sensor as well as a light sensor.

Any ideas if such a product exists and, if yes, where I can find it?

I know there are night lights (that plug into an electrical socket) that
perform the same function but they aren't bright enough for my needs.

Cheers

Falkon

Re: Bayonet motion sensor light adapter

http://www.jaycar.com.au/productView.asp?ID=PS4074&CATID21%&keywords=&SPECIAL=&formCA%T&ProdCodeOnly=&Keyword1=&Keyword2=&pageNumber=&priceMin=&priceMax=&SUBCATID49%8
Arlec ( and others ) make PIR sensor lights for outside security lights,
with a bayonet fitting for direct plugging to existing fittings.
Remove the lights and plug in some other compatible appliance.
Most hardware stores carry them.