Basis someThing?

If a "capacitor" is of    - Varied Values?
                                 -  Synergy in ideas? Is iT smarT?
                                -    Internally Located?

Then how is it so hot when it is "Powered Up"?

In other words, if IT, has capacity, & resilience's as it applies to the
overall "conditioner" of electrical ENERGiES, then how is it capacitory.

It's NOT, it Loudly complaining, & YOUSE are not listening.

ME,

Re: Basis someThing?

You're clearly missing the point Bcon1 and talking about the "Ideal
Capacitor" of myth, with it's clearcut purity of capacitance function
pristine and unsullied.

     A mundane real capacitor has much more of a stain on it's
character with it's parasitic resistance, inductance and dielectric
loss as well as the primary storage of electrical charge in the
molecules of the dielectric.

   You would do well to meditate on the place of capacitation and the
capacitory effects present in the universe.

Re: Basis someThing?

Die-electric is a misnomer - for YOUR Intelligence as an electrical knowing
person. There is no such WORD.

& what he has to know is that the ideas of what "capacitance is" are in FACT
a contagion at the sub-verticies levels of atomic science. MORON!

Re: Basis someThing?

And yes, we have a person who is sure they alone, have arrived at the
one and only truth. This is arrived at by thinking hard about the topic
and not doing any experiments or measurement whatsoever. Ok, I'm curious
about how I too, can induce a contagion in my atomic science?. Not that
I would ever want to do such a thing.

I bet you have unassailable proof in the form of a youtube video too.

Re: Basis someThing?

Hiver

Re: Basis someThing?

-12