basic optocoupler switch schematic

hi, would anybody be able to supply me a link/schematic to build a optocoupler switcher for a eprom ? (4n25 opto ???) i want to be able to switch banks in a 27c128 etc eprom via long wires connected to a mechanical switch.

thanks, mark k

Reply to
mark krawczuk

Hi Mark,

Since nobody seems to want to talk to you, thought I'd add a message.

I'm sure you've heard of Google, if not, I'm sure there books on how to use Google to search now anyway. I'm thinking that you probably wanted a decent answer from some people who have expertise in this area, and well, it appears that ain't gonna happen anytime soon, so I suggest you start searching instead...

Maybe something like this for a start

philbx1