bamix

Anyone tell me how to remove flange on bamix to allow dismantling?

Re: bamix

If its like mine an old SB30-AA model the shaft is retained into the bottom
of the housing by a circular plastic bush behind where the cutter/impeller
mounts. Its a push-click fit. A rounded shoulder clicks in the retain the
bush. There was some RTV or similar to seal it. The metal shaft will slide
right out when the bush is removed. Has your bottom bearing bush gone tight?

Re: bamix
The shaft is tight .
behind the impeller there appears to be a metal sintered bearing
it looks like the flange has to be removed from outer shaft cover tube
but I dont know if it is threaded or shrink fit

Re: bamix

FWIW with my really old one it's left hand threaded onto the tube.

Re: bamix
That could be the case, it is old. I will try that

Re: bamix

"F Murtz"

**  I might be mistaken   -  but didn't former EA magazine editor  Neville
Williams  ( RIP)  once appear in late night TV commercials demonstrating and
endorsing " Bamix " ??

Anyone confirm or deny?

.....   Phil

Site Timeline