B&K 2635 For Sale UK

Hi there, I am selling a newly calibrated B&K 2635 on Ebay UK, auction number 300111686283.

regards Alan

B&K 2635 For Sale UK

Reply to
alandav123

"alandav123"

** Piss off, Alan.

For the curious - it's a "charge amplifier" for a piezo accelerometer.

....... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

What's your point Phil?

A guy is selling an excellent charge amp, some people might be interested.

Used plenty of them in my day, still prefer it to the new LCD screen model that replaced it. So much more fun to twiddle the knobs than navigate a (pretty horrible) LCD menu system on the new model. Batteries lasted forever too. Last I bought one B&K would still sell you the old model but would temp you to buy the new LCD model by offering a lower price.

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones