B&K 2635 For Sale UK

Hi there, I am selling a newly calibrated B&K 2635 on Ebay UK, auction
number 300111686283.

regards Alan

B&K 2635 For Sale UK

Re: B&K 2635 For Sale UK

"alandav123"

**  Piss off,  Alan.

For the curious -  it's a  "charge amplifier" for a piezo accelerometer.

http://www.gracey.co.uk/descriptions/bk-2635-d1.htm

.......   Phil

Re: B&K 2635 For Sale UK

What's your point Phil?

A guy is selling an excellent charge amp, some people might be
interested.

Used plenty of them in my day, still prefer it to the new LCD screen
model that replaced it. So much more fun to twiddle the knobs than
navigate a (pretty horrible) LCD menu system on the new model.
Batteries lasted forever too. Last I bought one B&K would still sell
you the old model but would temp you to buy the new LCD model by
offering a lower price.

Dave.

Site Timeline