Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- AWA VCR/DVD Combo Fault
August 14, 2005, 9:51 am
rate this thread
Hi All, I am at my wits end with this one.
It is an AWA VCR/DVD Combo Model DF4200 with the following fault.
On power up there is no video out put on either VCR or dvd.
Once it goes through its power up tests a black horizontal line on a grey
Heating and freezing has no effect.I have changed the video ic as well as
the MPEG board without success.
If i use the component output instead of the normal video output i get a
double image with a black horizontal bar down the middle.
All power rails have been checked and are ok.
Has anyone ssen this before.
- » LOL OTT The 15 Most Hilarious, Absurd And Brutal Rate My Teacher Comments Ever!
- — Newest thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Hate crimes against Moselms are up 1173% in 2016
- — Last Updated thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Best place for a hobbiest to buy small amounts of parts?
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Electronics Design