AWA Thorn Q chassis diagrams

Does anyone have a circuit diagram for an AWA Thorn Q chassis? In particular I'm after the circuit for the power supply and HV/horizontal sections. The TV is actually a rebadged Mitsubishi.

The original symptom was NPNS. There is a pair of 68R 10W (?) resistors connected between the E and C of the pass transistor (Q991) in the linear PSU. These divert some of the load away from Q991. A tiny coil that connects these resistors was OC due to a dry solder joint. Prior to resoldering this coil, I checked both Q991 and the HOT (Q591). Both appeared to be OK. However, after reconnecting the coil, both transistors failed and took out the fuse. As the set isn't worth a cracker, I'd rather not spend too much time on it. A circuit would make my job a little easier.

TIA for any assistance.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar