AWA STB 232, BGM CTG-DVL133B and Sansui LCD-1503

DVD Player BGM CRG-DVL133B

Working left to right top row Y,Pb/Cb,Pr/Cr, * Video bottom row M-L, M-R, coaxial* S-Video YPb/CbPr/Cr are in one box m-l,m-r are in one box coaxial in one box Video and s-video are in one box

TV (LCD) working left to right Pr,Pb,Y,TV, Audio Out, Audio in, Audio L, Audio R, CVBS, S-Video,

Set-top Box AW Set Top Box Digital Receiver STB 232 working left to right bottom row RF in, Rf out Coaxial , S-Video, CRBS,R,L top row on top of CVBS is Y, top of R is Cb, on top of L is Cr

This is from the Manual Connect a Y Cb Cr cable between Y Cb Cr sockets on the TV and Y Cb Cr on the STB. Connect a CVBS cable between the video and the STB turn on TV,STB

This works but I only get sound from the DVD ANy help be great Chris

Reply to
CHris Taylor

You've lost me ...

Reply to
Bob Parker

what info you need to put you on the right track

Reply to
Chris Taylor

  • The OP has made at least one typo in all those acronyms.

CVBS = composite video baseband signal ?

CRBS = complete rubbish & bull shit ??

YYUR, YYUB, ICURYY4me = famous saying

..... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

** Errrr - some attempt at grammatical English ?

A hint of meaning would be a plus too.

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Probably some elementary grammar would go a long way, for starters. You're not related to atec in any way??

--
"With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things
and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil
Steven Weinberg, quoted in The New York Times, April 20, 1999
Reply to
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Je=DFus?=

Thanks Phil Alison and JeBus Makes me sorry to be an Australian when I get replies like yours. I keep asking myself why are the aus.*** groups full of people like you too.

Reply to
Chris Taylor

Makes no sense to me. Wot the hell are you on about?

--
John G.
Wots your REAL problem?

You're actually going to try to pull the 'proud Australian' card now? LOL... thanks for the laugh!

Try not to be so thin-skinned FFS... this is Usenet - not Macca's Australia All Over.

Do you find talking to yourself an effective means of finding solutions?

Honestly, at first I thought your post was intended to be a reply email to someone which had been accidentally posted to Usenet. It made very little sense at all without any real explanation or context... or grammar for that matter.

Reply to
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Je=DFus?=

"Jeßus"

** Betcha he ain't one.

The name is an obvious fake.

** The demented dude is just plain pathetic.

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

That's what I thought too, or that maybe it was a reply to one of the trolls I've got killfiled.

Chris, how about we start again but this time give us some basics about what you're trying to do and what the problem is. Then we might be able to come up with some useful advice.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Parker

"Bob Parker"

** Pssssst - the dang fool ain't got no awdio cos he ain't plugged in no dang awdio leads.

Da knee bone is connected to da, thigh bone ......

..... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison