AWA STB 232, BGM CTG-DVL133B and Sansui LCD-1503

DVD Player
BGM
CRG-DVL133B

Working left to right
top row Y,Pb/Cb,Pr/Cr, *     Video
bottom row M-L, M-R, coaxial*     S-Video
YPb/CbPr/Cr are in one box
m-l,m-r are in one box
coaxial in one box
Video and s-video are in one box

TV (LCD)
working left to right
Pr,Pb,Y,TV, Audio Out, Audio in, Audio L, Audio R, CVBS, S-Video,

Set-top Box
AW Set Top Box Digital Receiver
STB 232
working left to right
bottom row
RF in, Rf out Coaxial , S-Video, CRBS,R,L
top row on top of CVBS is Y, top of R is Cb, on top of L is Cr

This is from the Manual Connect a Y Cb Cr cable between Y Cb Cr sockets
on the TV and Y Cb Cr on the STB.
Connect a CVBS cable between the video and the STB
turn on TV,STB

This works but I only get sound from the DVD
ANy help be great
Chris

Re: AWA STB 232, BGM CTG-DVL133B and Sansui LCD-1503

    You've lost me ...

Re: AWA STB 232, BGM CTG-DVL133B and Sansui LCD-1503
what info you need to put you on the right track

Re: AWA STB 232, BGM CTG-DVL133B and Sansui LCD-1503

"Chris Taylor"

** Errrr  -  some attempt at grammatical English ?

   A hint of meaning would be a plus too.

......   Phil

Re: AWA STB 232, BGM CTG-DVL133B and Sansui LCD-1503

Probably some elementary grammar would go a long way, for starters.
You're not related to atec in any way??

--
"With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things
and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil

Re: AWA STB 232, BGM CTG-DVL133B and Sansui LCD-1503

You're actually going to try to pull the 'proud Australian' card now?
LOL... thanks for the laugh!

Try not to be so thin-skinned FFS... this is Usenet - not Macca's
Australia All Over.

 > I keep asking myself why are the aus .*** groups full
 >  of people like you too.

Do you find talking to yourself an effective means of finding solutions?

Honestly, at first I thought your post was intended to be a reply email
to someone which had been accidentally posted to Usenet.
It made very little sense at all without any real explanation or
context... or grammar for that matter.

Re: AWA STB 232, BGM CTG-DVL133B and Sansui LCD-1503

"Je▀us"

**  Betcha he ain't one.

 The name is an obvious fake.

**  The demented dude is just plain pathetic.

......   Phil

Re: AWA STB 232, BGM CTG-DVL133B and Sansui LCD-1503

     That's what I thought too, or that maybe it was a reply to one of
the trolls I've got killfiled.

     Chris, how about we start again but this time give us some basics
about what you're trying to do and what the problem is. Then we might be
able to come up with some useful advice.

Bob

Re: AWA STB 232, BGM CTG-DVL133B and Sansui LCD-1503

"Bob Parker"

** Pssssst  -  the dang fool ain't got no awdio cos he ain't plugged in no
dang awdio leads.

Da knee bone is connected to da,  thigh bone ......

.....   Phil

Re: AWA STB 232, BGM CTG-DVL133B and Sansui LCD-1503

"Bob Parker"

*  The OP has made at least one typo in all those acronyms.

CVBS  =  composite video baseband signal  ?

CRBS   =  complete rubbish &  bull shit  ??

YYUR,  YYUB,  ICURYY4me   =  famous saying

.....   Phil

Re: AWA STB 232, BGM CTG-DVL133B and Sansui LCD-1503

Makes no sense to me.
Wot the hell are you on about?

--
John G.