AWA info Please

OK, here's a question for all the old AWA techs on here!!

 Looking for some info/schematics for a power supply 1LP82162, made for AWA
by Antaron Aust.  13.8VDC 8A supply, from old commercial 2-way site.

Also some info on the AWA "Automatic Battery Changeover Unit" 1LW82185.
This little box has 6 wires exiting - Blue, Red, Orange, Black - then Red &
Black, connected on the PCB to points A, B, C, D, E and F respectively.  So,
I gather from the simple cct and testing that Blue (A) is power supply/mains
+, Red (B) is output (to radio) +, Black (D) is negative, and (E) Black, (F)
Red is the battery - and +.  So, my question is - what is the Orange (C)
wire for?  It seems that power applied to (A) also appears at (F) as a
charge voltage? But is (C) also a battery charge???

I'm hoping one of you knowledgeable ex-AWA techie types in here will have
seen these old things around and can give me some helpful insight as to
correct connections.  The PS seems to have 2 outputs, but are they the same
output or separate??

Don't feel like fully dismantling these if I can avoid it!!!

TIA

Martin, VK2UMJ

vk2umj AT yahoo DOT com DOT au

Re: AWA info Please

Try contacting Antaron:
http://www.ferret.com.au/view_company.asp?companyid36%6

Cheers.

Ken

Re: AWA info Please

Still not having much luck with that so far, so if anyone out there has any
info it'd be really appreciated!!!

Especially looking for info about the wiring of the battery changeover
unit - just can't figure out what the hell the orange wire is used for!  All
others make sense no problems....

Re: AWA info Please

I have the info I needed now, thanks to those that helped.

Cheers