AWA B-67

Can anyone give me information on the AWA Radiola B-67 transistor radio? It looks early,mid 60s. Can anyone give me an exact date, original selling price. I don't think it is an expensive set. Any info would be appreciated. Please email me at snipped-for-privacy@googlemail.com

Reply to
Dave

"Dave"

** You mean like this $10 one on Ebay two weeks ago ??

......... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison
** Junk.

....... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Mine has the the leather case which is ripped on the handle. The radio stopped working yesterday, which is a bit strange. Gotta take a closer look at it.

Reply to
Dave

I didn't think it was worth anything. Picked it up for 15 dollars. I have fixed it and it works not perfect

Reply to
Dave

I didn't think it was worth anything. Picked it up for 15 dollars. I have fixed it and it works not perfect but fair enough

Reply to
Dave