AWA B-67

Can anyone give me information on the AWA Radiola B-67 transistor
radio?  It looks early,mid 60s.  Can anyone give me an exact date,
original selling price.  I don't think it is an expensive set.  Any
info would be appreciated.  Please email me at
snipped-for-privacy@googlemail.com

Re: AWA B-67

"Dave"

** You mean like this $10 one on Ebay two weeks ago ??

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/AWA-RADIOLA-ALL-TRANSISTOR-PORTABLE-RADIO-MODEL-B67_W0QQitemZ6619826076QQcategoryZ932QQcmdZViewItem

.........   Phil

Re: AWA B-67

Thats the one.

Re: AWA B-67

** Junk.

.......  Phil

Re: AWA B-67

I didn't think it was worth anything.  Picked it up for 15 dollars.  I
have fixed it and it works not perfect

Re: AWA B-67

I didn't think it was worth anything.  Picked it up for 15 dollars.  I
have fixed it and it works not perfect but fair enough

Re: AWA B-67

Mine has the the leather case which is ripped on the handle.  The radio
stopped working yesterday, which is  a  bit strange.  Gotta take a
closer look at it.

Site Timeline